Located in Super Admin>Side Menu>Clinics>New
Enter the appropriate information. You can reference your own main clinic as a guide, and change any fields that are specific to your new clinic. When saved, this should create and synchronize a new clinic between BDH, and OPM (External Clinic ID).
Located in Super Admin>Side Menu>Dictionaries>Permission Templates
Click on the Permission Template you would like to apply to the clinic.
In the Edit Clinics Permission Template window, click Save.
You will be presented with a modal window that will allow you to select the appropriate clinic. Click Save.
Assign Permissions to all users who will be using this clinic
- Located in Super Admin -> Users
- Assign Clinic Roles and the corresponding permissions for that clinic to all necessary users.
- For Providers specifically (anyone who will need a schedule at this clinic), you must fill out their Medical Specialty & Taxonomies (this will be important for Step 7)
Assign Appointment Subtypes
- Located in Super Admin -> Dictionaries - Appointment Subtypes
- Select the appropriate subtypes and click the 'Clinics' dropdown to add appt subtype to new clinic
- Located in Super Admin -> E-Prescribing - Providers
- Select / click on providers that will be e-prescribing from new clinic
- Once opened, click 'Add Location' and fill out the necessary fields. (Reference the settings from the existing entries)
NOTE: Once you have assigned yourself the permissions to this clinic, perform the following steps from within that clinic and the Administration module.
Create Clinic Rooms
- Located in Admin -> Clinic Rooms - New
- Any exam rooms that patients will be roomed in should be created here
- Located in Admin -> Workplaces - New
- Create workplaces for all providers who will be practicing at this clinic (this will be important for Step 8, as the workplace will be the providers' schedule)
- Follow the naming convention because it correlates the providers' schedule to each individual clinic
- Once the workplace is created, it will synchronize the External Workplace ID with OPM
Create Scheduling Templates
- Located in Admin -> Scheduling -> Templates – New – Enter Template Details
- Enter Time Slot Details and click Add
- Edit the schedule to include appointment types, subtypes and lunch breaks as required
- Click Save Template when you have the schedule as you want it
- Create new scheduling template for each workplace/provider
Apply Scheduling Templates
NOTE: Throughout BDH the terms Apply and Publish may be used interchangeably.
- Located in Admin -> Scheduling -> Time Slots
- Select newly created workplace, and select the date range and save.