This instruction shows how to create a Partial Day, Working Time Exception that occurs every Monday in the Month of May 2022, from 1:00pm to 2:30pm.
Since this will affect only one provider in the clinic, we use Workplace Exceptions.
From the Administration Tab:
- Select Right Side Menu > Scheduling > Exceptions
The default screen is Clinic Exceptions, In this case:
- Select Workplace Exceptions.
The resulting screen reveals Exceptions that already exist.
- Click New.
- Begin typing the name of the provider for which you want to create a Working Time Exception and select it from the dropdown list and click Add.
If there are multiple providers to which this exception will apply, repeat the step above until all providers are included.
- Check Is Recurring Event
- Click the dropdown arrow to select the Event Type.
- In this case select Working time exception -- EX.
- Repeat Rules: from the dropdown select Weekly.
- Repeat every 1 week(s)
- On: from the dropdown select Monday
- Enter Time From: 01:00 PM and Time To: 02:30 PM
This is the Time Exception that will repeat every Monday.
- Enter Date From: 05/01/2022 Time 12:00 AM and Date To: 05/31/2022 11:59 PM.
This date range includes every Monday in the Month of May.
A warning window appears letting you know that any appointments previously scheduled within the Exception will be sent to the Needs to Be Reschedule area….click Yes.
This brings you back to the Administration – Workplace Exceptions window where you can verify that the exception has been made.
To verify the exception in the calendar, go to Front Desk> Calendar View and navigate to the date(s) and time(s) of the exception.