This instruction addresses one or more providers in a particular clinic (Workplace), as opposed to a Clinic exception, which would affect all or most providers within a particular clinic.
From the Administration Tab:
- Select Right Side Menu > Scheduling > Exceptions
The default screen is Clinic Exceptions, In this case:
- Select Workplace Exceptions.
The resulting screen reveals Exceptions that already exist.
- Click New.
- Begin typing the name of the provider for which you want to create a Working Time Exception and select it from the dropdown list and click Add.
If there are multiple providers to which this exception will apply, repeat the step above until all providers are included.
- Click the dropdown arrow to select the Event Type.
- In this example, we'll select Working time exception -- EX.
- If there is a Covering Provider, enter the name.
- Enter the Date From, and Date To information and click Save.
Note: Date From is 05/10/2022 – 01:00pm
Date To is 05/10/2022 – 03:00pm
The exception encompasses Tuesday, 5/10/2022 from 1pm to 3pm
A warning window appears letting you know that any appointments previously scheduled in this time frame will be sent to the Needs to Be Reschedule area. Click Yes.
This brings you back to the Administration – Workplace Exceptions window where you can verify that the exception has been made.
To verify the exception in the calendar, go to Front Desk> Calendar View and navigate to the date(s) and time(s) of the exception.