Better Day Health™ version 1.48 was released March 16, 2022. This release includes updates to improve functionality and overall experience, as well as new feature initiatives.
1. Globally --> Print/Add Patient Information --> Previous diagnoses can now be added.
2. TOP 50: Added First Available checkbox in appointment (unchecked by default):
- See item 6. for video tutorial.
- In Provider/N&S -> Appt -> Treatment Plan -> New Follow Up Appointments -> New/Edit
- Provider/N&S -> Appt -> Favorite Follow Up Appointments -> New/Edit
- SA -> Dictionaries -> Workplace Favorites -> F/U Favorites -> New/Edit
- SA -> Dictionaries -> Document Skeleton -> New/Edit -> Follow Up
3. Form Responses made 'read-only' and saved as a PDF.
- PDF is located in Patient Medical Record --> Documents and Forms
4. Photo ID Functionality added to Portal:
- From the Patient Portal
- Patient can upload photo ID card from both sides
- Patient can view the generated PDF
- Patient can delete uploaded PDF.
- From the patient's home page choose
- 1)Edit the "Profile Information"
- 2)Delete Existing Photo ID, or
- 3)Drag or Click to upload new photo ID
- Better Day Health™ Staff User Photo ID Updates: Right click image to open in a new tab; enhances viewing.
5. Global -> 'Print Or Preview Encounter Summary' - Add 'Audit Log' Tab To Finalized Appt Summary:
6. Global -> New / Edit / Schedule Appointment -> Time Slot Selection In Calendar - Display First Available Time Slots Of The Workplace Providers:
- Video Tutorial:
7. Added 'Primary Insurance Policy Number' column and filter to Pre-Certification grid
8. Fingerprint Reader integration completely disabled by integration setting
9. Changed 'Please Fax Results To:' Comment To 'Please Send An Additional Copy Of These Results To' in Lab Order PDF:
10. Calendar view only displays appointments within the range provided in "time from and time to" filters:
11. Direct Messaging Inbox is now synced with Auxiliary --> Pending Documents Queue.
12. Notable Bug Fixes:
- Fixed task opening in wrong order and "edit task" modal glitch - When Changing Status and clicking "Save & Next", next task in order will now open (previously moving in random order).
- After removing diagnoses from "Previous Diagnoses" grid, it will appear in invalid items.
- Fixed issue when billing code was not added to appt from document skeleton.
- Fixed issue for saving 50+ pages scanned document.
- Fixed issue with new service level validation while prescribing medications.
- Improved performance (speed) when signing consents in patient registration.
- Improved logic how RxChange requests are handled w/o requested medications -When pharmacy is not able to dispense Rx medication they might and send a change request that does not include any suggested medications, it is now impossible to approve it. Deny and RxChange window display the reason message that pharmacy sends to better explain the issue to the provider