Better Day Health™ version 1.46 was released January 6, 2022. This release includes updates to improve functionality and overall experience, as well as new feature initiatives.
Appointment Lockdown and Amend Functionality (TOP 50)
- At finalization of an appointment the Encounter Documentation, In-Office Imaging (IOI) and In-Office Procedure (IOP) report documentation become a locked and un-editable PDF document.
- This applies to ALL document locations within Better Day Health™.
- Recent Items --> Open finalized Appointment
- Front Desk/Nurse&Support/Provider --> Appointments List --> Open Finalized Appointment
- Patient Dashboard --> Right Side Menu --> Person Details --> Appointments --> Click on Grid line of finalized appointment --> Opens Print or Preview Encounter Summary.
- **NOTE** clicking on "Summary" still opens the Appointment Summary view.
- Patient Dashboard --> Right Side Menu --> Imaging
- Patient Dashboard --> Right Side Menu --> Problems and Procedures --> In-Office Procedure
- Billing codes remain editable in Front Desk --> Check Out --> Summary --> Billing Codes --> Add/Edit (until charges are marked as completed).
- DME codes remain editable in DME queue and as above in Front Desk Summary document.
The encounter documentation, In-office Procedures report and In-Office Imaging reports can only be edited through "Amending" the document, once the appointment is finalized.
- The Encounter Documentation is now titled "Full Summary" within the "Print or Preview Encounter Summary" modal and contains all documents associated with the patient encounter (including IOI and IOP).
- The IOI/IOP reports (if they exist) are also available independently for print purposes, but CANNOT be amended.
Remove "Open Appointment" Button:
- In Provider/Nurse&Support --> Appointment --> Paitnet Summary --> Appointment Patient Summary -->
- Patient Appointments --> Summary link of a Past Appointment: Remove "Open" button
Global --> Print Out: Remove "Printed by user name" from footer.
Medication Prescription Printout fits onto one page.
Patient Demographics: Reminder Preferences are now synced with OPM (bi-directional).
Add "Direct Email" Field: Super Admin --> Other Organizations --> Create/Edit
Add "Direct Email and Credentials: Super Admin --> Users --> Create/Edit --> Staff Information
- Fixed log out issue when user clicks on FD --> Check out --> Open Summary (with Front Desk only permission)
- Fixed issue with TT and TACS time not calculating correctly- "Confirmed" state does not start appointment timer.
- Fixed Server Error where Auxiliary --> Document Management --> Pending Documents --> Document would not load.