Better Day Health™ version 1.45 was released December 22nd. This release includes updates to improve functionality and overall experience, as well as new feature initiatives.
- Improved Functionality
- Multi-Lab Ordering/Custom Order Sets
- Allow to Select Paper Sizes
- Schedule Exceptions can be separated by Current/Past
- Filtering appointments by "No Subtype"
- Imaging Report Validation Message
- Other Organization Add to Verify Document Skeleton
- "Set Current Time" Filter
- "Send Orders Now" button added to New Consultation/Referral
- Convert Faxes/Direct Messaging Attachments to Person Documents
Multi-Lab Ordering/Custom Order Sets (Top 50):
- User can create multiple orders at once and assign different diagnoses/problems to each order. Multiple lab orders are printed on one order.
- Admin can create custom order sets in Super Admin.
Allow user to select paper size:
- Global --> Documents --> Scan
Schedule Exceptions now separated by Current/Past exceptions:
- Admin --> Scheduling --> Exceptions
User can filter appointment subtypes by "No Subtype":
- Global --> Filters --> Appointment Subtype -->Added ability to filter by "No Subtype"
Validation message will be displayed when Imaging Reports are NOT completed for Impressions/Findings:
Addition of "Other Organization" search in Select Organizations Modal:
- In Provider -> Appointment -> Verify Document Skeleton -> Confirm/Confirm & Start NobleDoc
- Provider -> Appointment -> Diagnosis -> Add&Verify -> Verify Document Skeleton -> Confirm/Confirm & Start NobleDoc
- N&S -> Appointment -> Treatment Plan -> Add&Verify -> Verify Document Skeleton -> Confirm
"Set Current Time" in Filter Section
- Addition of new checkbox in filter section "Set Current Time", if checked, allows for current clinic time to always be displayed as default. Calendar or grid view will default to current time of day.
- How to use the "Set Current Time" Checkbox
"Send Orders Now" button added to New Consultations/Referrals
Convert Faxes/Direct Messaging Attachments to Person Documents
- How to Convert a Fax/Direct Message to a Document
- Video link above not working- will be updated shortly!
- Improvement in Admin --> Scheduling --> Templates --> New/Edit - "Appointment Subtypes" values are now filtered by clinic user is logged into.
- Improvement Providers --> Provider Dashboard --> "Not Finalized Appointment" --> Appointments are ordered by appointment date.
- Improvement of previous logic in Signs & PE; "View Previous" will now look beyond last finalized appointment, to most recent appointment with PE's available and allow for provider import.
- Improvement to HL7 Document Import of MRI Report (Diagnostics and Imaging), additional field adds:
- Ordering Physician
- Date of Service
- Requires Follow Up/Fixed Same Patient Number attached to different patients FIXED.
- Additional validation added to prevent this from happening. However, we will need to monitor this on LIVE environments.
- Fixed Failed Fax message functionality.
- Messaging --> Secure Messages
- Fixed Global --> Appointment --> Status --> Can be changed to 'Arrived"
- Fixed Fax Number no longer required in FD --> New Appointment --> Person Info --> "Add Emergency Contact" --> Save
- Fixed Imaging orders will only be sent to Pre-Certification queue when:
- "Send Orders" or "Send All Orders Now" buttons are clicked
- Upon finalization of appointment.
- Fixed Nurse&Support --> Appointment --> Treatment Plan/Treatment Plan & Diagnosis --> Add ICD-10 Favorites --> Edit --> Categories --> Add/Edit Categories now opens without error message.
- Fixed Medication Prescription Printout verbiage; Changed first bullet from "Qualities" to Quantities
- Fixed in Forms
- Ability to answer questions that can have multiple answers. Can now select multiple answers.
- Form names now displaying correctly in filter area.
- Fixed Correct logo is now displayed on patient emails.
- Clinic logo (if exists) will supersede. If no clinic logo is available, Better Day Health™ will present.
- Fixed Appointments in "Need to be Rescheduled" can now be rescheduled back into existing time slot.