There are times when you may wish to reserve an open time slot to finish booking an appointment later. It's easy to do that by following these steps.
- Choose any open time slot in the calendar.
- Right-click on the time slot and select Reserve.
- In the Reason for Reservation modal, enter the reason (for example: “Hold for Sally Jones”) and click Save.
- Notice that the slot in the calendar now says Reserved Time Slot and appears with hash marks. If you hover your cursor over the reserved time slot, you will see who reserved the slot and the reason for the reservation. Double-clicking on a reserved slot opens the Create Appointment window and allows you to proceed with scheduling an appointment.
- Right-click again on the reserved appointment to Unreserve it. You will see that the open time slot is restored.