The Calendar Filters are a quick and convenient way to filter any calendar you are viewing so it shows only the results you wish to display. The filters can be used in the Front Desk module when viewing the Requested, Needs to Be Rescheduled, Check In, or Check Out work screens. Always double-check your filter settings when viewing your calendar.
- In the Front Desk module, Check In Appointments screen, toggle the Expand/Collapse arrow in the Appointments work area to reveal the Calendar Filters.
- The settings for the Grid View Check In Appointments screen are set by default to the current work date, Time From 6:00 AM, Time To 6:00 PM, Appointment Status of “Booked,” Appointment Sub Status of "All," and Registration Status of “All.” [NOTE: Each of the different work screens (Check In, Check Out, Requested, Needs to Be Rescheduled) has its own default settings.]
- Leaving a filter blank will exclude that filter from limiting the search results. Choosing any or all options from any of the drop down choices in a filter will limit the search results to the chosen options. For example: If you leave the Appointment Subtypes filter blank, the search results will return all appointment types, regardless of whether they have a subtype assigned to them. However, choosing the “All” option for the Appointment Subtypes filter will return only appointments that have subtypes assigned to them.
- You can apply any of the filters at any time to search for specific appointments you wish to see.
- Check the Save Filter box to save your last filter settings. This way, if you navigate away from the Check In page the settings will be saved when you return to the Check In page. If the Save Filter box is NOT checked, the filter will return to its default settings.
NOTE: The "Save Filter" button must always be selected before hitting the Filter button if you want to save the filters you have just selected for that page.
- After setting the filters, hit the Filter button to activate the filter and change the results in your Grid or Calendar view.
To save "Today" as the date shown in the Date From/Date To filter, click on the calendar icon, choose "Today," check the Save Filter box, and hit Filter. If you log off and log back in the next day, it will display the current date. [NOTE: Entering a date from the calendar instead of using the "Today" option will display that specific date the next time you log in.]
- To set and save Time From and Time To fields, enter the times for both Time From and Time To (e.g., Time From 08:00 AM--Time To 05:00 PM). Check the Save Filter box and click Filter. When you log off and then back on, your time settings are maintained. The Clear All Filters button will reset to default.
- To quickly return all filters to their default settings, hit the Clear All Filters button. This also clears the last saved filter.