- At the top of the screen, you’ll see the module bar. The module bar is where you’ll find and access all of the modules to which you’ve been assigned. Here the Nurse & Support Module is selected.
All users are automatically assigned to the Patient Module, where you will find patient records and information as well as access information about your own user account. You may or may not have access to additional modules depending on your role in the unique workflow within your particular practice.
- In the upper right hand corner you’ll find quick access tabs for, Help, My Tasks, and Chat.
The Help Tab allows you to access the Help Center where you can type “Plain English” questions and find articles containing answers to your questions.
From the My Tasks button, you can set up tasks as reminders to yourself, or delegate them to another staff member. E.g. If a set of lab results needs review, you can create that task and assign it to a provider in your practice. The provider will receive an alert indicating that task is now in their My Task queue.
The Chat function allows you to quickly alert and communicate with staff in different departments across your practice. – Chat is akin to Instant Messaging, and Messaging is akin to Email.
- In the Patient/Person search bar you may search by Name, Date of Birth, or Social Security Number. Information on both Patients and Staff are contained in this singular database.
You can then access patient information such as up coming appointments, labs and medications.
- To the right of the search bar is your Notification Center. The number changes when you receive a notification. Red = Medications, Green = Imaging orders and results, Yellow = Lab orders and results, and the Blue box displays alerts about new messages; it communicates with your Messages and your Chats.
- To the right of the Notification Center are your Login Information, your User Name, and the name of the practice to which you are connected. Clicking on your user name allows you to change your password. To the right of your user name is (Switch) which allows you to switch to another clinic, and then there’s Log Off.
- On the far right hand side of the screen, you can access the Right Side Menu. This menu is a dynamic menu, which displays unique tools for each Better Day Health module.
- Here you see the right side menu options for the Nurse & Support module.
- The Appointment Patient Summary icon displays the summaries of the patient’s past appointments.
- Note the category windows are collapsed. Click the arrows on the right side to view the information contained in each category.
- Click Close when Appointment Patient Summary review is complete.