The Provider Dashboard is a convenient location from which to organize and manage workflow. It has been called the Provider’s To-Do List.
Provider > Side Menu > Provider Dashboard
No. 1 Provider Schedule
- Check this box if you want to land on the Provider Dashboard page after sign in.
- The View Schedule button is a popup window, which allows the provider’s schedule to be viewed by day, week or month.
- Switch clinics here.
- Show or hide available time slots.
- Click on an appointment to get a popup showing appointment basics.
- Double click on an appointment to open the encounter.
No. 2 Pending Meds
Pending Meds are medications that have been ordered, but the order is incomplete.
- Click on a Patient/Med and the Edit Prescription Medication popup window appears.
- Complete the required information.
- Select the appropriate button, and the next medication in the queue will appear.
No. 3 Pending Labs
The Pending Labs panel is a depository for incoming lab results that should be reviewed and signed.
No. 4 Pending Imaging
The Pending Imaging panel is a depository for incoming imaging results that should be reviewed and signed.
No. 5 Tools
Tools are quick links to tasks described on each button.
No. 6 Not Finalized Appointments
Not Finalized Appointments are those that have been closed, but have not yet been finalized.
- Click on an appointment in the cue and the Review and Finalize window opens.
- Add any necessary information and then Save and Finalize or select any appropriate button. If the Save and Finalize button is selected, the next appointment in the queue will appear.
No. 7 Needs To Be Cosigned
The Needs To Be Cosigned panel contains closed appointments from a provider whose credentials necessitate that another provider cosigns and finalizes these appointments.
- Click on a closed appointment and the Review & Finalize (Complete, Not Cosigned) window will open.
- Review the appointment and Cosign & Finalize, or select another appropriate button.
No. 8 Documents
The Documents panel contains any documents that need to addressed by the provider.
- Select a document and the Person Documents window appears.
- From this window the document may be read, printed, signed or rerouted to other parties.
No. 9 Tasks
The Tasks panel contains tasks that the providers have created for themselves, or that someone else in the clinic has created for them.
- Click on a task and the Edit Task window appears.
- From the Edit Task window many parameters may be changed or edited including assigning the task to someone else.
No. 10 Patient Messaging
If Patient Messaging is enabled, this panel is where they would reside.