The Appointments filters are a quick and convenient way to filter any appointments you are viewing (whether in grid view or calendar view) so it shows only the results you wish to display. Always double-check your filter settings when viewing your appointments.
- In the Provider module (tab), toggle the expand/collapse arrow in the Appointments work area to reveal the Calendar Filters.
- The settings for the Appointments screen filters in Provider are set by default to the current work date, Finalized as “All,” appointment Status as “Ready to See Provider,” Sub Status as "All," and “06:00 AM to 06:00 PM.”
- Leaving a filter blank will exclude that filter from limiting the search results. Choosing any or all options from any of the drop-down choices in a filter will limit the search results to the chosen options.
- You can apply any of the filters at any time to search for specific appointments you wish to see. For example, you may wish to display all appointments with the Statuses of Ready to See Nurse, Ready to See Provider, Checking Out, and Testing and Treatment. Checking or unchecking the boxes determines what will appear in your Appointments Grid View. This allows each user to customize the displayed appointments to optimize their workflow.
- Check the Save Filter box to save your last filter settings. This way, if you navigate away from the Appointments page the settings will be saved when you return to the Appointments page. If the Save Filter box is NOT checked, the filter will return to its default settings.
NOTE: The “Save Filter” button must always be selected before hitting the Filter button if you want to save the filters you have just selected for that page.
- After setting the filters, hit the Filter button to activate the filter and change the results in your Grid or Calendar view.
- To save “Today” as the date shown in the Date From/Date To filter, click on the calendar icon and choose “Today,” check the Save Filter box and hit Filter. If you log off and log back in the next day, it will display the current date. [NOTE: Entering a date from the calendar instead of using the “Today” option will display that specific date the next time you log in.]
- To quickly return all filters to their default settings, hit the Clear All Filters buttons. This also clears the last saved filter.