It is possible to remove published time slots by removing the entire template or selected dates or date ranges within the template.
- From the Admin module, open the right side menu and select Scheduling and Time Slots.
- Select the Workplace and click on Remove Time Slots.
- Choose the range of dates you would like to remove the templates from (you can also choose a single day by using the same date in From and To).
- If there are multiple templates, then choose the template(s) you would like to remove.
- Select the "All Time Slots On Repeating Days" checkbox. (The checkbox will not appear until the template is selected.) This checkbox will move ALL scheduled appointments for the time slot you are removing to the "Needs to Be Rescheduled" status. This includes appointments within the template AND any time slots that were add-ons/overbooks that lie outside of the template.
- Click Save.