Version 2.14 Release Notes
Better Day Health™ version 2.14 was released on June 14th, 2023. This release includes improvements and bug fixes to improve functionality and overall experience.
- 'Get From Surescripts' button is visible at all times
- Medications appear in MR after creating them in Treatment Plan 'New Medications' grid
- Added possibility to search lab tests by CPT code when creating Lab Orders
- Accession number displayed for items in X-RAY queue
1. 'Get From Surescripts' button is visible at all times
- An improvement was made so that the 'Get From Surescripts' button will always be displayed at the top of the medications grid. When the staff user clicks this button, if the 'Surescripts Consent' was not already signed by the patient or if it is expired, then a 'Verbal Consent' pop-up will display to confirm that the patient has given the staff member verbal consent to retrieve their medication history from Surescripts.
- If the user selects 'Yes' the Verbal Surescripts Consent will be signed with the Staff member's name and the date/time and the system will retrieve the Medication history from Surescripts.
- If the user selects, 'No', no actions will be taken and the pop-up will close
2. Medications appear in MR after creating them in Treatment Plan 'New Medications' grid
- Previously, medications ordered in an appointment would not display in the patient's medical record Medications Grid until after the appointment was finalized. The functionality has been improved so that medications ordered through the appointment will immediately display in Patient -> Medical Record -> New & Current Medications grid.
3. Added possibility to search lab tests by CPT code when creating Lab Orders
- When creating a new lab order, users can now type the CPT code into the All Tests search bar to receive a list of possible lab test matches
4. Accession number displayed for items in X-RAY queue
- In the x-ray queue, if an imaging order has an Accession Number immediately following the order name in parenthesis, this indicates that the imaging order has already been completed. Orders without an accession number still need to be taken.