Version 2.10 Release Notes
Better Day Health™ version 2.10 was released on April 19, 2023. This release includes updates and bug fixes to improve functionality and overall experience.
1. Added the ability to 'Print' the entire Lab Order for orders with multiple tests
- the system will now allow users to reprint the entire lab order after the initial print instead of needing to print each lab test order individually
2. Removed task creation for imaging orders
- Users will no longer receive a system generated task for imaging orders where STAT checkbox was selected
3. Primary care provider's full information is provided in Patient Portal pre check-in
4. Created Email and Text notifications for the Patient when a New Document is added to their chart
- Clinics now have the option to notify patients via Email or Text Message when a New Document is added to their Medical Record - Documents area. The notifications will only go out for documents that are signed and visible to patients ("Staff Only" checkbox unselected).
- This feature can be turned on by setting up the Job in the SA -> Job Scheduler section of the system and adding the desired cron expression to determine how often the system should run the job. Once set up, this job will control the sending of both the Text Message notification AND the Email notification
- Note: Text messages about New Documents will only be sent if the "Receive SMS Alerts" checkbox is selected in the Patient's Person Details page
- If you would like to alter the template of the text message that is sent to patients, Super Admin users can go to SA -> System Settings -> Text Message Templates -> 'New Document In Patient Portal Notification'
5. Improved the logic of the 'Add Existing' functionality when adding medications in an appointment
Currently, when a user tries to move a mediation from the past medication list to the current medication list because the patient is still taking that particular prescription, the system adds the past medication as a new copy of the prescription with new start and end dates. This has been improved so that when a user clicks 'Add Existing' and the system displays a modal with Past Medications list, the following will occur:
When a medication is selected it will be added to the Medications grid as Past Medication (original record) but not a copy of it with current dates
This added medication will be displayed in italic fonts and grey background
The user will not be able to edit it
6. Provider Dashboard grids are now automatically refreshed when new items are added
- The frequency of how often the provider dashboard grids are refreshed can be set in SA -> System Settings -> Provider Dashboard Auto Refresh In Minutes -> Open edit view and set # of minutes
7. Added 'Fax Sent' and 'Direct Message Sent' Columns to Consultations / Referrals grids
- Fax / Direct Messages for Consultations/Referrals are sent after
- 1. clicking 'Send Orders Now' / 'Send All Orders Now' button in an appointment
- 2. after finalizing the appt
- 3. after placing a Consultations/Referral order in Patients MR
If Fax / Direct message is not sent successfully in N&S/Providers -> Appt -> Treatment Plan, then after clicking the 'Send Orders Now' button again, only the orders/information that have not yet been sent will be retried
If Fax / Direct message is not sent successfully in Patients -> MR -> Problems & Procedures, then a Resend button will be added to the Consultations / Referrals grid and in the item edit modal (only for orders). For the button to appear one or more items that were not previously sent must be selected.
Associated Validation Messages and what they mean:
New Order(s) Sent : provided only when Fax / Direct message was successfully sent
Direct Message referred to [Referred to] was not sent because Primary or Requesting Provider or Consultant/Facility Provider does not have direct email set: 'Send Orders Now' / 'Send All Orders Now' was clicked and direct message was not sent because direct email is not configured for the Primary or Requesting Provider or Consultant/Facility Provider