Version 2.8 Release Notes
Better Day Health™ version 2.8 was released on March 21, 2023. This release includes updates and bug fixes to improve functionality and overall experience.
1. Lifetrack Integration
1. Fixed issue when patient cancellation via text message not crossing to OPM
2. (Zendesk) Fixed issue that patient not allow to cancel appointment if 'Patient Can Cancel Appointment' is turned off
3. Fixed exception in Admin -> Q System Display
4. (Zendesk) Fax time is displayed correctly in Patient Dashboard recent items
Added 'Pre-Cert Status' and 'Fax Sent' fields to imaging grid in Treatment Plan and Patients MR:
- N&S / Providers -> Appt -> Treatment Plan -> New Imaging grid
- Patients -> MR -> Imaging -> Imaging grid
Added 'Default for' field for 'Imaging' appointment type in appointment types dictionary
Added 'Appointment Type' and 'Appointment Subtype' fields in reschedule form
Global -> Reschedule
- FD -> Edit Appointment -> Reschedule
- FD / N&S -> Appointment -> Context menu -> Appointment info modal -> Reschedule
Fields 'Appointment Type' and 'Appointment Subtype' have been added
Visit pertinent basket items must be grouped
Visit pertinent basket items are group by name, with nested grid for multiple items.
- Previous Diagnoses
- If it has only 'Problem Name', then it will be grouped by Problem name
- If it has ICD-10 code (and can have Problem name), then it will be grouped by ICD-10 code
- Past Imaging (grouped by: Imaging)
- Past Labs (grouped by: Test ID).
- Also, checkboxes for 'Past Labs' nested grid have been added
- Past In-Office Procedures (grouped by: Name)
- Consultations / Referrals (grouped by: Reason for Consultation)
- Preventive Services History (grouped by: Service)
- Forms (grouped by: Form Name)
- Past Hospitalizations (grouped by: Hospital Name)
- Past Casting (grouped by: Casting)
Parent item is the newest item in the nested grid.
Added Main / Other diagnosis to previous diagnoses grid
- Codes selected as Main/Other Diagnoses in the appointment are now displayed -> Treatment Plan -> New [Any Treatment Plan Grid Order Modal] -> Related Diagnoses list if they are not already in the Related Previous Diagnoses list.
(Zendesk) ApptCreatedNotificationSmsNewPatient and ApptCreatedNotificationSmsExistingPatient SMS messages are not sent If 'Receive SMS Alerts' checkbox is unchecked
- SA / Admin -> Users -> Edit (or setting in Pt portal -> Profile -> Settings -> 'Would you like to receive Appointment Reminders, Confirmation and Medical Info via text?') - Text/SMS messages are now completely disabled when "Receive SMS Alerts" Check box is unchecked.
Added ability to edit New In Office Procedures after Finalization.
- Provider -> Appointment -> Diagnosis -> Noble Doc -> Treatment Plan -> New In-Office Procedures - Finalized Reports can now be securely edited similar to Encounter documentation.
SSN usage reduced to last 4 digits globally
- All the inputs where SSN can be provided now only require last 4 digits.
- All places where SSN is displayed are formatted with a name of SSN Serial Number, and a mask (f.e. ***-**-1234), where only last 4 digits are filled.