1. Locate your Direct Messages.
A. Messaging Module --> Direct Messaging --> Inbox
1) Select your message to download
2) Click on "Import Data" to launch
B. Auxiliary Module --> Document Management --> Pending Document Queue
1) Select Direct Message to Download
2) Click on the "Download" Icon to launch Import Data Function
2. Search and Select the corresponding patient OR Create New Patient
3. "Select All" data to import, and then select "Import Data"
4. Confirm & Import Correct Patient
5. Import Data
A. Auto Import: Select and Import to automatically import the patient data
B. Selected Data Import - Select to manually choose the data you wish to import. Select by data type.
C. After Import is complete "Close" the Modal
- Partial Success indicates certain items were unable to be mapped, however import has been completed.
6. Create and Save the document as needed
A. Successful import from Auxiliary --> Document Management --> Pending Documents queue removes the "Import" icon and allows for standard document creation process.
B. Successful import from the Messaging --> Direct Messaging inbox results in green checkbox next to "Import Data" and "Create Document" is now available.