With BDH v2.5 release on February 1, 2023, Dynamsoft will be updated to v17.3
After this update, the new version of Dynasoft should be installed to each machine, which will be
using scanning functionality in the BetterDay application.
How to update your computer:
1. Remove the old version of Dynamsoft PRIOR to downloading the
1. Search your PC for 'Add or Remove Programs'
2. Select 'Add or Remove Programs'
3. Find and remove the 'Dynamsoft Service' application
1. On your Mac, click the Finder icon in the Dock or search for 'Finder' in the search bar
2. Click Applications in the Finder sidebar
3. Do one of the following:
a. If the app is in a folder: Open the app's folder to check for an Uninstaller. If Uninstall [App] or [App] Uninstaller is shown, double-click it, then follow the onscreen instructions.
b. If the app isn’t in a folder or doesn’t have an Uninstaller: Right-Click the App and select 'Move to Trash' OR Drag the app from the Applications folder to the Trash (at the end of the Dock)
2. In Better Day Health, go to any place where scanning can be initialized and click Scan (example: Patient Dashboard -> New Fax -> Attachments -> Scan)
3. A pop-up will let you know that you need update Dynamsoft
4. Click on Download button to download the right version of the software
5. Install the new version of Dynamsoft that was downloaded